Friday, March 2, 2012

Hell Week

Let me tell you guys about my TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, AWFUL, UNFORTUNATE Week. Lets start with the fact that I have been sick week with the Curse of Female menstruation (Men have it so easy) all week. So I missed 2 days of school because of my pain and ended up having a ton of makeup work. Then on top of that I had an interview this week where the lady was being a complete jerk. Not to mention my Ex wanted to bother me all week with dumb stuff. Like I'm to young to be stressing I never stress this is so not like me. I'm not going to sit here and mope I believe in creating your own happiness so I'm going to pick my self up and start fresh. My next weigh in will be next sunday not this sunday. Its the weekend I'm going to sleep and relax and try to put HELL WEEK pass me.


2 comments:

  1. A friend once told me that she drinks ginger tea (slices of ginger boiled in water) for her lady cramps. I don't know whether it helps, I am one of the more fortunate ones, but it's sure worth giving it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually never get them but it was different this month but if they come back I'll try the ginger. Thanx for the advice your Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete