Saturday, March 10, 2012

Epiphany

Past 2 Weeks I Feel like I've been unfocused Distracted Unmotivated and asleep. My mom said something That Really just Woke Me Up. I could tell you all the reasons why I have been at stand still for the last couple weeks but I'm not because I'm tired of excuses. My mother said somthing to new that really hit home with me. She said "The person that spends there life in pain is the person that gave up on their dream and is tortured with the constant thought of what if. Every other pain is temporary. So you can suffer Now and gain Happiness and success later or you can give up now and spend the rest of your life in Misery and Regret. Chocies is yours No excuses." Now you have to understand that my didn't know about how I've been slacking these past weeks she just came out of nowhere with that. So I sat in my room all day and thought about what was said and watched Bruce Lee and I came to the realization that the only thing between me and my Dreams is Me. I'm my own worst enemy. So I asked my self how bad do I want it and I realized I want more than anything in this world. So I'm picking myself up and starting all over with a entire New mind set and way of thinking. So you know I like to find the positive in everything even thought I haven't loss anymore weight I haven't gain weight either. Excited about the New Me.


2 comments:

  1. Even if you are not losing weight, you can still try to make healthier choices and take care of your body, so it will be fit and able once you are at your goal weight. Your mother sounds like a wise woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is very true. Thats exactly what I'm doing I'm back on track now :) My mom is very Wise even though I don't like to admit sometimes lol

      Delete