Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Green Tea Me

So I've been doing some research about dietary supplements because I want to start taking one. No I'm not talking about some magic pill thats going to dissolve all my fat away while I sit on the couch eating Glaze Donuts and potato chips. No I'm talking about something more Natural that will go along With my healthy food choices and Exercise. So after looking Long and hard I was able to find one that best fits what I was looking for. I found Mega Green Tea Pills. I started taking them yesterday and I can honestly say that it does help control hunger. Now as far as the fat buring and the metabolism boost well time will tell us that. Oh yeah also I've been having trouble drinking water (because I Hate it lol) and I've been having  problems with me having energy. So I found something that helps me with both problems at one time. I don't know if you guys have heard of Mio Energy (its a liquid water Enhancer)  It Is Awesome all you Need is a lil itsy winsy bit in your water ( 1 squeeze) and it give you water Flavor and gives you ENERGY oh yeah and it has 0 calories how cool is that?¿? I haven't been be on the scale in a while so I'm excited about this sundays weigh in I have a felling this is going to be a good week lets hope I'm right. :)


1 comment:

  1. Or you could just drink green tea. Would add the positive attributes of green tea to your day and prevent you from having to drink water all the time. And you could simply add some lemon juice or such to your water (a few sprigs of mint or lemon balm, a few grapes, a piece of melon,...). Or drink cold herbal/fruit infusions. Way cheaper in most cases.

    ReplyDelete