Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fem Fatal

Now Don't Get me Wrong I love Dana White (President of UFC) he has done A lot if great things for MMA and I have all The respect in the World for him but I believe its time for him to make a Female Division in the UFC. I understand he says the talent pool Isn't deep Enough but how so. There has Never been Enough light shed upon the True talent that is in Womens MMA. There are so Many Women that train Hard and feel like they Will Never get the Respect they deserve. It is obvious that there is Extreme talent in Womens MMA ( Gina Carano, Ronda Rousey, Cryborg, and more)  so what is holding us back. If There is Not Enough Talent to make a Division its not because its not there its  because The women have not been discovers because of lack of opportunity. An awesome Way to fix this Situation would be to do a season of The Ultimate Fighter With Women (TUFF). That would be amazing. I just want there to be more Opportunities out there because when I start Training I'm going to Spend my life Fighting to get to the Very top but First things First  I have to lose this weight 4 More Days til My Next Weigh In I'm So Excited. Losing Weight to Fight in the Cage

~I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Muhammad Ali~


No comments:

Post a Comment