Sunday, February 26, 2012

Second Weigh In

Today marks the second week of my Weight loss journey. Now before I tell you the results I have an confession to make. You know this blog is all about honesty me telling you all the truth at all times is very important to me and me hearing your honest feed back means a lot too. So my confession is.........this saturday I went on a carb binge yesterday all I ate was carbs I know I know. I was so mad a myself that I ran the stairs for 34mins I thought I was going to pass out afterwards. Okay now that you know my dirty little secret lets get these results in. Drum Roll please. This week I loss....... 3 POUNDS YAY!¡!¡!¡! Although I was disappointed with self yesterday I had to realize this I did great all week I can't focus on my mistake. Learn from it and move on. So here we go already on week 3 I feel like I just made this blog yesterday lol. In two  weeks I've got 5 pounds down and plenty more to go :) quote time.

~He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Muhammad Ali~


4 comments:

  1. Five pounds in two weeks is great - congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx I was really excited about it this morning I hope I can keep this pace up steady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Keep up the good work! I really like the picture showing the fat and muscle comparison. That is my goal: Gain muscle and burn fat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx so much and thats my goal to. One of my worst fears is having a lot of loose skin hanging once I lose all this weight so I gotta step up my strength training. I hope you keep Following my blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete